Minari And The Asian American Working Class
While the characters in Crazy Rich Asians aspire to whiteness, the family in Minari simply wants to survive and live in their realities.
Crying in H-Mart: Grief, Hunger And Healing
Gathering around a lazy Susan while sharing bites of squirrel fish was a way to bond with my extended family, the food smoothing over any language barriers between us.
Review: Minari (夢想之地)
If Crazy Rich Asians is about the 1 percent, Minari is about the remaining 99 percent.